‘PIE’ Brand Pocket Size Mini Tyre Defect Gauge (Model-MTDG-1) is made of 3 mm thick hardened steel plate.
‘PIE’ Brand Pocket Size Mini Tyre Defect Gauge (Model-MTDG-1) is made of 3 mm thick hardened steel plate used to measure the following: –
- Excessive worn Tread or deep flange
- Radius at the root of wheels too small.
- Thin flange
- Sharp flange
- Flat tyre
We have two models of Pocket Size Mini Tyre Defect Gauge: –
- For B.G wheels 2. For M.G wheels
|Weight||135 gm (Approx without cover)|
|Material||Hardened steel 3mm thick|
|Dimensional tolerance||within 0.05 mm|
|Case||Cordura with belt holster|
While placing order please specify the following without this information supply will be delayed: –
- Condemning thickness required 22 mm or 16 mm.
- Two models are available one for High speed wheels & other for Low speed wheels, please specify while ordering. If nothing is specified model available will be supplied.